Baby Wise is ICU baby’s 5 minute video series targeted to address the questions that NICU parents ask most, especially in light of the COVID-19 crisis. The series features professionals, in a variety of fields, from around the South Florida community talking about the “hot topics” that NICU parents want to know about.
The 2020 Baby Wise season features:
- Pediatrician Drew Stoudt, MD, of Gables Pediatrics speaking about what parents should expect when taking their new baby home.
- Baby K’tan Co-Founder, Michal Chesal speaking about the important of baby wearing in the time of COVID.
- Yolande McCray, Founder of The Healing Place PLLC, speaking about the mental health struggles of being a black mother.
- Lina Acosta Sandaal, owner and founder of Stop Parenting Alone, speaking about postpartum disorders.
- Bianca A. Soto, MD, de Gables Pediatrics, habla de lo que los padres deben saber al llevar a su bebé a casa en tiempos de COVID-19.
- Naomi Rosenkranz, a facilitator at The Children’s Bereavement Center (CBC), speaking about grieving after the death of a baby.
- Maggie Rezende of Baby 2 Breast speaking about tips for breast feeding your NICU baby.