ICU Baby Hope Parade
Sunday, November 6th @ Zoo Miami
Walk together. Play together. Pass hope together.
Join our community of NICU alumni and caretakers as we kick off World Prematurity Month with our second annual ICU baby Hope Parade. This is a family-friendly event that includes a 2.5 mile community walk through Zoo Miami and other fun activities for kids of all ages.
The ICU baby Hope Parade is a community walk … but we encourage you to “parade!” by wearing animal themed accessories with your Hope Parade t-shirt and decorating your stroller or wagon for the walk! Win the prize for the “Most Creative Team!”
There will be special performances and activites for kids of all ages!
Why you should walk in the ICU baby Hope Parade:
- Honor your NICU journey … You’ve come a long way, baby!
- Connect with other NICU families … We’re a tiny, but mighty community!
- Pass hope to current and future families … We’re stronger together!
- It’s a play date … Let’s have some fun together!
What you need to do:
- Register for the walk and consider starting a team by inviting family and friends.
- Fundraise to help pass hope to other NICU families.
- Dress up! We’re having a costume contest so wear your favorite costume and decorate your stroller because there is a prize for the “Most Creative Team.”
- Join us at the walk ready have fun with ICU baby!