Dear NICU Families, Friends and Supporters,
We hope that you are staying happy and healthy in this time of uncertainty as COVID-19 continues to impact our community. While ICU baby’s in-hospital programs have been suspended, our team has worked hard to adjust some of our current programs and develop new programs to financially and emotionally support our NICU families.
- Healthy at Home Care Kits to Keep Parents Safe Outside of the Hospital
- Meaningful Meals to Support Our NICU Teams
- Transportation Assistance Program Expands to Include Emergency Funds
- Parent-to-Parent Telesupport Temporarily Replaces Bedside Support
- Meaningful Meetings to Virtually Connect NICU Parents
It’s a difficult time for everyone, but the challenges our NICU families are facing during the pandemic are greater than ever. ICU baby is working hard to support our families – even when we can’t be there in person.
Together, we are #NICUSTRONG. With your help we are #STRONGERTOGETHER.
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. Have Hope.
– The ICU baby Team